Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Long time no blog


It has been a while since I posted anything to my blog. But, believe me, that is not because there has been nothing noteworthy going on in my life. In fact, quite the opposite. There has been a great deal of activity. Now is not the time to share it. But let me say with full assurance that God is in control. He reigns supremely in my life and I am grateful to Him every day for his provision.

Look for more updates and new posts very soon!

Thank you to each of you who has stopped by to visit even though there has been nothing new here to see.

Kevin

2 comments:

  1. God's Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:59 PM

    I've missed your writings but understand why you have not been writing. You are in our prayers.
    Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete