Thursday, February 14, 2008

Great Post on Another Blog - "Bad Enough"

I am very fortunate to have several men of God who I interact with on a frequent basis in my secular employment. One of them I work with as a colleague. Several others I interact with due to the nature of my job. One of them blogged on the topic of Sin the other day and I have been thinking about it for several days now.

Rather than try to take a similar look at the same topic, I am just going to recommend that you visit his blog and view the specific post that I am referring to. The name of his blog is The Bear's Den and the post that I want you to read is entitled Bad Enough.

I know we share some of the same readers of our blogs. But some of you have probably never visited his blog from the link on my blog. So here is a chance to visit a Brother in Christ's blog and have a chance to have his post minister to you the way it ministered to me.

What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment