Monday, January 05, 2009

My Favorite Posts for 2008

I have not been as prolific as I set out to be earlier this year. But, I am OK with that. Upon reflection, I am offering these as my favorite posts for this past year. They did not generate a ton of comments necessarily. But, these are ones that spoke to me, even if they did not speak to you as much. They are in no particular order.

Serving God or Knowing God -- A Generational Thing

Less Like Scars

Worshiping or Murmuring


Sinner or Saint

Sincere -- Sincerely Wrong


Family . . .

Pursuing Love . . . Redeeming Love

What were some of the blog postings from the blogs that you visit regularly that really spoke to you this year? Respond with a link to the blog that you found it on and we will all search for it and let it speak to us.

And thanks for reading and sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment