Friday, December 31, 2010

A Sabbatical Year (or maybe longer)

As you can see since my last post in September that I haven't been very diligent in writing and posting lately. Our lives have been hectic with family, work, leadership consulting, friends and getting the house ready to sell. In fact, I don't recall a time in my life when I have been busier.

So I am going to put this blog on the back burner for a while. The subject matter remains a passion for me. But I am looking for a slightly different creative outlet. Something that can be quicker and more timely.  And something that doesn't require deep theological thinking.  I am looking for something that allows me to write about a broader range of topics, thoughts and issues that I see.

Look for a new blog and something from me soon after the new year. You may likely see it first on facebook. Thank you for all of your support and your insightful comments on this blog for the last several years.  It has been an amazing journey since that first post in January of 2006.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment