Thursday, January 05, 2006

My Theological World View

I took a quiz and I scored as Evangelical Holiness / Wesleyan. I am an evangelical in the Wesleyan tradition. I believe that God's grace enables me to choose to believe in him, even though I am totally depraved. The gift of the Holy Spirit gives me assurance of my salvation, and he also enables you to live the life of obedience to which God has called us. I am certainly influenced heavily by the likes of John and Charles Wesley, James Arminius, the Church of the Nazarene and the Methodists.

Evangelical Holiness/Wesleyan

100%

Fundamentalist

71%

Neo orthodox

68%

Reformed Evangelical

54%

Emergent/Postmodern

46%

Charismatic/Pentecostal

46%

Classical Liberal

36%

Roman Catholic

25%

Modern Liberal

18%

What's your theological worldview?
created with QuizFarm.com

No comments:

Post a Comment